From: pumrysh
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 10:59 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: About Mr.Karnish CMO3/DIA test setup.

Kees,

The first formula would produce the div error. I would at least
correct it with the divisor sum method that Roy gave us.

Rather than a statue that would be exposed to birds and radicals
could I just have a nice portrait. That way I wouldn't be exposed to
the elements. :-)

Preston

--- In equismetastock@yahoogroups.com, "Kees Takkenberg"
<c.a.takkenberg@...> wrote:

> So I better change the one I found in Metastock ( see first mail
beneath) for this CMO formula!

> Is there a spot in some country we can use to build you a statue
Preston?
> Not joking. I very much appreciate your enduring help.
>
> Regards,Kees.
>
> N.B. I'll look over the ppt presentation this weekend.

complete
> > entity
> > > and set the "(C,3)" stil behind it?

> into
> > the
> > > systemtester "Metastock" correct me over and over again.
> > the
> > > Crossfunction and I should say to sell short is triggered
when
> > the
> > > CMO crosses the above triggerline!

> webinar.