[EquisMetaStock Group] Pivot Point Reversal

Dear Listmembers,

I am interested in coding a pivot point reversal Expert Advisor / Indicator.

 Pivot Low

On the internet I found http://trader.online.pl/MSZ/e-st-Pivot_Points_All.html

However I have a few modifications on the methodology used based on various methodologies.

(Tom Demark, Modified Colver System, etc)

If anyone would be interested in coding it, I could provide the rules.

thank you in advance

Alex

{RU}