[EquisMetaStock Group] accumulated volume

Hello, I'd like to make an indicator to accumulate volume from a "start date"  to an "end date"  as nominated-- ie from a low to a high.

1/     I imagine the start date could be set initially to add the volume of " Day1  + 1 day" by nominating the end date to be " day 2 ".

2/  "day 2 " could then be extended  daily until the high is made and a total taken

3/  then the process starts again to accululate the volume of the next swing

Day1 := Input("Day",1,31,4);
Month1 := Input("Month",1,12,1);
Year1 := Input("Year",1900,2400,1999); { start date}
Day2 := Input("Day",1,31,4);
Month1 := Input("Month",1,12,1);
Year1 := Input("Year",1900,2400,1999);  { end date }
acc:=Cum(V);  { Accumulate values }-----  I need to tell it when to stop accumulating V

I cobbled this up from past posts but it doesn't work, but it's one idea
I also searched past posts and found Pumrysh's post ( 7-10-08 ) re ROC since a date.--- I tried to adapt that but was concerned it had no fixed "end date"

I'd appreciate some assistance here in getting this to work

thanks  Keith