Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: New formula required Please

Hi,
This may be the formula details you are looking for

x:=Input("number of periods for RSI",1,2000,14);
k1:=Input("standard deviation constant",0.1,5,1.8);
c1:=Input("SMA constant",0.1,5,2);
m1:=Input("method <1=SD/2=SMA>",1,2,1);
top:=If(m1=1,
50+(k1*Stdev(RSI(x),x)),
50+(c1*Mov(Abs(RSI(x)-Mov(RSI(x),x,S)),x,S)));
bottom:=If(m1=1,
50-(k1*Stdev(RSI(x),x)),
50-(c1*Mov(Abs(RSI(x)-Mov(RSI(x),x,S)),x,S)));
RSI(x);
top;
bottom

regards Pat