[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: New formula required Please

Claud,

You are a man after my own heart.

The RSI is already a zero based indicator. It fluctuates from 0 to
100 with 50 as a midpoint. That is really part of its problem
because it is crammed into the 0 to 100 scale. This was a point that
Baeyans picked up on. It is not normalized though like the
stochastic.

If you subtract 50 from the RSI you will end up with a bipolar
scaling where 0 is the midpoint and it will have a positive /
negative deflection.

The RSI Raw is a good starting point if you want to see the actual
indicator without its wilders smoothing.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Claud Baruch <claudba@xxx>
wrote:

> I would like to write a custom formula called zero base RSI.
> Simply put, the formula subtracts 50 from the daily RSI reading.
> Any help is Greatly appreciated.
>
> Claud

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional