[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Expert Advisor

MC,

So like this? In the Commentary section?

permLong:=if(barssince(buy)<barssince(sell),1,0);
permLong>ref(permLong,-1)
And
permSell:=if(barssince(buy)>barssince(sell),1,0);
permSell>ref(permSell,-1)
And
permSell Short:=if(barssince(Sell Short)>barssince(Buy to
Cover),1,0);
permSell Short>ref(permSell Short,-1)
And
permBuy to Cover:=if(barssince(Buy to Cover)<barssince(Sell
Short),1,0);
permBuy to Cover>ref(permBuy to Cover,-1)

Thanks,

Big

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "p_panther_73" <mchantzi@xxx>
wrote:

> You could use something like this:
>
> permLong:=if(barssince(buy)<barssince(sell),1,0);
> permLong>ref(permLong,-1)
>
> This way, you'll have only the very first buy signal.
>
> Regards,
>
> mc
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Big Papa" <denver69692002@>
> wrote:
> >

> > I am having issues with my expert advisor.
> >
> > I have taken an indicator and dumped it into the expert advisor.
> > Such as sell when C>HHV(C,7).
> > It shows a sell sign at the right time, but then shows another
sell
> > sign each time that condition is true, regardless if a buy sign
has
> > generated or not.
> > So now, my charts look like 20 sell signs right in a row. My
charts
> > look like a neighborhood in foreclosure!! I could probably deal
with
> > it, but looks terrible.
> >
> > Do I have to use the Write If function in the expert advisor to
only
> > have it show up once? It seems like I would need some logic to
say If
> > condition X, then sell, but then only show again if condition W
(buy)
> > is generated.
> >
> > Thanks.

<*> Your email settings: