[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Basic MetaStock Usage

Try EZQuote downloader.
Compatible with all versions of Metastock. With new predefined symbol
lists you can add new securities by selecting them from the list. The
symbol lists include the most popular US and world exchanges, such as
NYSE, AMEX,ASX, BSE, LSE and many others. This is a great tool to find
and select the securities you are looking for. You can easily update
your existing symbol database to the latest available.

Visit the site for more details at
http://www.eztradingclub.com/ezquote.htm

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "i.whoam" <i.whoam@xxx> wrote:

> I have been trying to use MetaStock version 8 for 4 years.
> I am trying to use the yahoo data supply through a third party
> downloader. I have not been successful with the ones I have tried.
> Is there anyone out there who could a) recommend a suitable downloader
>  and b) Provide a step by step tutorial, that encompasses the
> understanding of all the different file formats, what they are for
and
> how to use them. As I am at the end of mt tether on this.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)