[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Basic MetaStock Usage

Check the links section on this board and you will find a link to get
free data or at least for a very small one time fee. I pay for my data
EOD through TC and also Real-time through QuoteCenter.
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "i.whoam" <i.whoam@xxx> wrote:

> I have been trying to use MetaStock version 8 for 4 years.
> I am trying to use the yahoo data supply through a third party
> downloader. I have not been successful with the ones I have tried.
> Is there anyone out there who could a) recommend a suitable
downloader
>  and b) Provide a step by step tutorial, that encompasses the
> understanding of all the different file formats, what they are for
and
> how to use them. As I am at the end of mt tether on this.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)