RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Error Message

I assume by ASZ you mean ASX.  In Australia there are now close to 2500
equities - I don't see this going under 2000 any time soon.

MetaStock v6.52 and v7.x can only read 2000 securities per folder.

MetaStock v8 and above can read 6000 securities per folder.

You have three choices:

1.       Upgrade to MetaStock v8 and above

2.       Delete some stocks (could be difficult if you don't have the tools
to do so)

3.       Convert to alphabetical subfolders

Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services
- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for
  markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -
www.premiumdata.net