[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: RSX AND JURIK MOVING AVERAGE

Adam,

The code for a zero lag moving average has already been posted. As
far as the RSX it should be the same as the DMX without the variable
volatility. I'll bet that if you try you can figure it out.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "adamp_27" <adamp_27@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi, everyone
>

> This is just an idea. since we have had DMX why dont we add
another
> indicators such as RSX or zero lag moving average.
>

> I think it is more usefull if this forum is filled by usefull
> indicators rather than blurring everywhere. Just an idea.
hopefully
> someone who has the code in tradestation or any charting software
and
> with a little bit help from many programmers who are kind enough,
are
> willing to share and impart his knowledge
>

> Regards
>

> Adam

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional