[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: A bit of Help please...correction

Lee,

Sorry, made a mistake on the last line. It should be:

BLong :=If(Cross(Fml("Price Oscillator - Von Hef" ),0)
AND (Ref(Fml("Price Oscillator - Von Hef"),-1)<
Fml("Price Oscillator - Von Hef")),1,0);
Bshort:=Blong;
Bshort = -1;

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> Lee,
>
> I would really give this formula a lot of consideration before
using
> it. It uses peak and trough bars which are not consistant. A
> sustitute might be the plain jane version of the price oscillator.
>
> The short side of this is really pretty simple since the indicator
> generates minus values. Therefore you can assume anything minus is
> the short side. A quick and easy way to write this is:
>
> BLong :=If(Cross(Fml("Price Oscillator - Von Hef" ),0)
> AND (Ref(Fml("Price Oscillator - Von Hef"),-1)<
> Fml("Price Oscillator - Von Hef")),1,0);
> Bshort:=Blong;
> Bshort =1;
>

> Preston
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lee" <cosmiccowboy@>
> wrote:
> >
> > What would be the reverse side of this formula? To make it the
same
> > but to show for shorts.
> > Thanks for any help.
> >

> > {Price Oscillator - Von Hef
> > http://trader.online.pl/MSZ/e-w-Price_Oscillator-Von_Hef.html}
> >
> > BLong :=If(Cross(Fml("Price Oscillator - Von Hef" ),0)
> > AND (Ref(Fml("Price Oscillator - Von Hef"),-1)<
> > Fml("Price Oscillator - Von Hef")),1,0);
> > Blong =1;

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: