From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of adamp_27
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 6:23 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] DMX

To all,

I know this sounds a bit silly, but if anyone has DMX in metastock
code and wouldn't mind and would care to give me the syntax I wont
mind sharing one of my trading system as I have not had a lot of
success with DMZ. I have tested with trade sim compuvision and the
result was not so good. just post it to my personal email

Regards,

Adam

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional