Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: DMX...zero division...failure value

Ok Preston thanks you for your explanation

Here this is the system for every one

1. 200 moving average must be at least 4.5 *(10)ATR greater than it was 50 days ago
2. ATR(30)/Mov(C,30,S)>300000
3. the trun over of 21 days must > than 30000
4.standard error gate (C,100) <0.32
5. close is the lowest low value in 8 days
6. this system perform best for blue chips

Regards

Adam

Now I become clear