[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: DMZ

hi Preston,

this is the steps I 've done

1. I download the file from this yahoo finance. there are 2 file.
the oldest one is from you and the other one is from Roy.

2 I follow the step i.e to put the file in the C folder where all
Dll function and adds on exist.

3. I find that the indicator is not there, I have turned off but
when I turned on the computer DMZ can not be recognized although the
file is in C folder

in metastock indicator builder I have found that one of the fuction
is importing indicator or expert advisor. is this the one that you
mean by inserting indicator

regards

Adam

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> Adam,
>
> I'm here everyday. If you do not find the indicator in your list
> then its not there.
>
> Specifically, upload the DLL from the files section. Then open
your
> indicator builder and insert the indicator. If you get an error
> stating that it does not recognize the DLL restart your computer
and
> it should be there.
>
> If you have anymore problems just let me know.
>
> Preston
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "adamp_27" <adamp_27@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Preston
> >

> > I think today is my lucky day that you shows up in this forum.
> >

> > I got a question to ask in regards to DMZ. I have already follow
> the
> > instruction that you gave. I could not even see the indicator and
> > recall the function in the indicator builder. is there something
> > wrong with my computer?  or there is an additional formula that I
> > missed out??
> >

> > your knnowledge and your assistance will be much appreciated
> >

> > regards
> >

> > Adam

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional