[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: DMZ

Adam,

I'm here everyday. If you do not find the indicator in your list
then its not there.

Specifically, upload the DLL from the files section. Then open your
indicator builder and insert the indicator. If you get an error
stating that it does not recognize the DLL restart your computer and
it should be there.

If you have anymore problems just let me know.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "adamp_27" <adamp_27@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi Preston
>

> I think today is my lucky day that you shows up in this forum.
>

> I got a question to ask in regards to DMZ. I have already follow
the
> instruction that you gave. I could not even see the indicator and
> recall the function in the indicator builder. is there something
> wrong with my computer?  or there is an additional formula that I
> missed out??
>

> your knnowledge and your assistance will be much appreciated
>

> regards
>

> Adam

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional