[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MACD

Mark,

Its in the Indicator Quicklist not the Indicator Builder unless of
course you have placed it there which you can do. The Quicklist has
all the packaged indicators which the MACD is part of.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, markumansky <no_reply@xxx>
wrote:

> Asish,
>
> I had a look in my indicator builder and it contains no "MACD" in
the
> range of indicators.
>
> Does the MACD indicator come standard with MS or does it needs to
be
> programmed?
>
> Mark
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "asis_rc" <asis_rc@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, markumansky <no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Can someone please tell me if Metastock has a built in
standard MACD
> > > indicator that simply shows the histogram and ema lines. I've
gone
> > > through everything i have and can't seem to find it anywhere.
> > >
> > > Any assistance provided would be much appreciated.
> > >
> > > Mark
> > >
> > Mark,
> > Bring MACD from Indicator builder, & change the style to last
but one.
> > Asish

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional