[EquisMetaStock Group] DT Support and Resistance

Hi all,

In Metastock, there is a function called DT Support (Short & Long term)
and DT Resistance (Short & Long term).

I think this function is quite impressive as a change in level almost
always indicates a change in price direction.

So my questions are:
1) Is this indicator too good to be true? (Does it look forward)
2) Can anyone give me some code or idea as to how it is done? (The
formula is password protected)

Thanks,

Gary

<*> Your email settings: