[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Specific days commodity quotes (on websites)

Maybe my message is not clear.  I have internet sites which gives customised quotes (intra-day) (& hence EOD before market open the next trading day).  But sometimes, I may not be able to check out this site before market opens again. If I want the EODs for the missing dates, then I have to check-out each individual commodity (at sites).

A google search produces many hits but none with quotes for customised missing dates, for the first few search pages.  Data are currently for references only.