Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] The Happy Planet Index

Everything (and more) is available here at a price, but more serious
stuff requires a one-hour flight from the next island to Bangkok.

My jaw is still dropped to the ground - amazing tropical beach/sea
views from every room of our new house.  Beach is currently 12 metres
from my desk, and 1cm from the edge of our garden (perhaps even
closer in a few years).  Will update MetaStockTools.com and post pics
there when I sort out WiFi Net access in a few weeks.

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxx>
wrote:

> How good are the health services in Thailand or do you have to fly
> back to Australia for anything complicated?
>
> Lionel
>

>   _____

History
> > Channel special on the origins of Thanksgiving.
> >
> > And Jose, what holidays will you be celebrating in Thailand?
> > Can you tell us why you decided to move?
> >
> > And for those that may complain that this is off-topic, well,
ahhh,
> > here...
> >
> > It is well established by academic studies that markets tend to
> > rise before and through holidays in many countries. You could try
> > creating a calendar system that trades based on holidays.
> > Of course, you must know a country's holidays. FWIW, and YMMV.
> >
> > Ross
> >

> > --- In equismetastock@ <mailto:equismetastock%40yahoogroups.com>
> yahoogroups.com, "carluchiv" <cvejar@> wrote:
> >
> > Do they celebrate Thanksgiving Day in Australia? To U.S. people
> > honors the day the Pilgrims gave thanks for their new land. If it
> > is celebrated in other countries, does it have a similar meaning?
> >

> > --- In equismetastock@ <mailto:equismetastock%40yahoogroups.com>
> yahoogroups.com, k j <mytakeismine@> wrote:
> >
> > Jose Thanks

<*> Your email settings: