Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Run an Explorer Exploration for a specific date

yes..click edit exploration then click options..
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: longhair4277
  To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 1:37 PM
  Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Run an Explorer Exploration for a specific date

  I am using the Quantum swing trading method. For the months of August
  and September, I got free picks from Bill. That has since expired. I
  have finally coded his system into an exploration and now I want to
  backtest my exploration to confirm I have it set up properly.

  Is there a way to run an exploration for a specific date, say Aug 12
  so I can confirm what I have programmed matches what Bill sent me?

  LH

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: