RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Interested In buying Metastock

I have a fairly comprehensive library of books on trading (35).  For the
beginner, I highly recommend the following books:

1. Trading for Dummies (Michael Griffis and Lita Epstein)
2. Technical Analysis for Dummies (Barbara Rockerfeller)
3. Future & Options for Dummies (Joe Duarte)

These are easy-to-read books and very well written.

The next two books I recommend are:

1. The Visual Investor (John Murphy)
2. Getting Started in Chart Patterns (Thomas Bulkowski)

To become a good trader, it is my opinion that you must be able to interpret
stock charts (technical analysis).  These two books will help you learn the
art of technical analysis.

That's where I would begin.

Scott

(On the Trading Floor)

"Don't let the market make a monkey out of you"

Dr. Scott Gorman
6340 NE 19th Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
Tel:  (954) 202-3536
Fax: (954) 337-0704
Cell: (954) 288-2020

PLEASE NOTE:  Any attachments to this message have been scanned by Norton
AntiVirus and have been found to be free from infection.  Virus definitions
are updated daily.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the
use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that
is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this e-mail is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to
distribution or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
have received this e-mail message in error, please notify us immediately and
delete the related e-mail and any attachments.