[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Interested In buying Metastock

Mitch

Subscribe to MetaStock Tips and Tools, including the back issues. The
website is http://www.metastocktips.co.nz/.

It's the best trading education I have had to date.

Regards

Stuart

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "certifiedplbg"
<MitchKenney@xxx> wrote:

> Thanks everyone very much for the information very helpfull. I'm
> 21 yrs old I have been reading the WSJ everyday for 9 mos now and
> know a lot about business and the economy but hardly nothing about
> trading. I do want to be a master at trading and I am willing to put
> in the hardwork and time to do it, to me thats the easy part. The
> hard part is finding the money to do it. Does metastock have a
> papertrading program on it you can use? The classes for investools
> sound like a great education but if I could save money and teach
> myself, I gladly would... I just need to be pointed in the right
> direction. I've read a couple of stock books, Beating the street,
> Stock Market wizards etc, but still have no idea how to trade. I
> have an account on etrade with 2 worthless stocks, I foolishly
> bought. So if anyone can give me more info on how to self educate
> myself on trading and where to get info about it and or experience
> that would be great THANKS!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: