[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Interested In buying Metastock

Metastock is about $499.00 i think it is the best trading program and
it has all the tutorials to be a beginning trader started and with
hard work become an expert. If one is not willing to put in the time
to become an expert to learn the tools of trading like metastock then
they will never become a successful trader.  Try to be as
knowledgeable as Jose in the metastock programming and an expert in
market valuation like Buffet.
Kev

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> Scott,
>
> Phase 1 and Phase 2 (part of the Investools methodology) is all
> about value investing. Maybe that should be value trading instead
of
> investing. While it may not be buy and hold, it certainly is about
> making decisions based on value judgements. Phil Town's book also
> supports this philosophy.
>
> I certainly agree about the expense. I also agree about the
> education aspects and felt that they did a good job with it.
> Although trading is more than making purchases based on the 3
> signals they use.
>
> In the end you have to make a decision about the expense versus the
> benefit. $12K for the education is a bit steep for my taste.
Doesn't
> mean its wrong though especially when I beieve it can be done for
> far less.
>

> Preston
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Scott and Sarah Gorman"
> <TradingFloor@> wrote:
> >

> > Preston,
> >
> > I am an Investools student, and I am enrolled in their two-year
> program.
> > Investools has nothing whatsoever to do with value investing.
> Value
> > investing is the Graham/Buffet buy-and-hold strategy.  The major
> focus of
> > the Investools program is on educating people how to trade stocks
> and
> > options.  It's an excellent, although expensive program.  I've
> learned a
> > great deal over the past seven months and have added MetaStock to
> my
> > armamentarium, primarily for backtesting trading strategies.
> >
> > Scott
> >
> > (On the Trading Floor)
> >
> > "Don't let the market make a monkey out of you"
> >
> > Dr. Scott Gorman
> > 6340 NE 19th Avenue
> > Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
> > Tel:  (954) 202-3536
> > Fax: (954) 337-0704
> > Cell: (954) 288-2020
> >
> > PLEASE NOTE:  Any attachments to this message have been scanned
by
> Norton
> > AntiVirus and have been found to be free from infection.  Virus
> definitions
> > are updated daily.
> >
> > IMPORTANT NOTE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is
> intended for the
> > use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain
> information that
> > is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this e-mail is
> not the
> > intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to
> deliver it to
> > the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
> dissemination,
> > distribution or copying of this information is STRICTLY
> PROHIBITED. If you
> > have received this e-mail message in error, please notify us
> immediately and
> > delete the related e-mail and any attachments.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)