Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] smartdownloader and portfolio tracker question ... help

Hello,

Where can you buy the commercial version. I went to the publisher
site and this is what they have:

HyperTrader Forum and Free Tools Project is discontinued...

Does anyone have a working copy to share since the product is
discontinued or is there another site or another program that is
similar to it that can be purchased?

Thank you for your help and time,
PT

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Lars Widlund
<Lars.Widlund@xxx> wrote:

> Hello.
> You must buy the comercial version of SmartDownlaoder otherwise it
is
> not working.
>
> Lars
>
> At 22:41 2006-11-23, you wrote:
>

> >Hello all,
> >
> >Thank you all for your help with my MetaStock question. I have
found on
> >this group the smartdownloader. I downloaded it and installed it
but
> >when I try to do updates it telling me it's expired.
> >
> >Does anyone have a work around this problem? I usually get my daily
> >quotes from the yahoo servers.
> >
> >Does anyone know of a good portfolio tracker? How do you guys track
> >your positions in the markets?
> >
> >Thank you in advance,
> >PT

<*> Your email settings: