RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] historical data cd-rom

Fully adjusted history back to 1985:

http://www.premiumdata.net/products/premiumdata/ushistorical.php

US$67

Free trial available.

Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services
- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for
  markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -
www.premiumdata.net