[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock vs Amibroker or World War I Plane vs Spaceship

Gosh... sooner or later there is always some antonymous idiot that
strays into this group.

Please don't engage him on this ancient pointless argument.

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "tzh20pp2000" <paulyes@xxx>
wrote:

> If u know what u are doing u can make money no matter what program u
> choose. I use Metastock for a long, long time and installed
recently a
> sharware version of Amibroker just to make a comparation and now
every
> time when i open Amibroker, Meastock looks like a bad joke: $1300 -
for
> what? its easy to learn it and u can start to trade quick, some
might
> say. That is true if u want to trade for fun but if u want to do it
for
> money then why the hurry? u realize that u are playing with fire.
> I am courious what other people have to say about this two programs
so
> please share your opinion
>
> (maby some equis dude will read it and try to improve their program
wich
> i doubt now after i saw the improvements from Metastock v7-8-9 and
now
> 10 - to make resezable windows and to call it a new version  [X-
(]  )

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: