[EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock vs Amibroker or World War I Plane vs Spaceship

If u know what u are doing u can make money no matter what program u
choose. I use Metastock for a long, long time and installed recently a
sharware version of Amibroker just to make a comparation and now every
time when i open Amibroker, Meastock looks like a bad joke: $1300 - for
what? its easy to learn it and u can start to trade quick, some might
say. That is true if u want to trade for fun but if u want to do it for
money then why the hurry? u realize that u are playing with fire.
I am courious what other people have to say about this two programs so
please share your opinion

(maby some equis dude will read it and try to improve their program wich
i doubt now after i saw the improvements from Metastock v7-8-9 and now
10 - to make resezable windows and to call it a new version  [X-(]  )

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)