Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Free Online Trading Webinar

Only $29 to possibly save me $'000,s?
Sounds like a real bargain to me...
http://www.dontloseyourass.com/index.html

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, David Hunt <adest@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Paul and Eduardo
>
> You guys must be Hogs Traders!
>
> That  Forbes article is the best ad for Jake's methods I have seen.
>
> I assume you have gone back and tested the seasonal trades in Hogs
> that Jake taught to that group in 1999 and so you want people not
> to know what you know.
>
> You will  find some very interesting numbers. I was suspicious of
> what Jake had said because of that article until I asked Larry
> Williams about Jake (yes a competitor) and he pointed out how well
> the Hogs Seasonal trade had gone.
>
> I went through and did the stats - I can send them if you like  but
> its always better to do your own home work.
>
> The S&P Trade he taught has worked too - just goes to show Forbes
> can be wrong.
>
> Eduardo & Paul if you think Jake is full of bull you can prove it
> to his face in about 4 hours.
>
> http://www.liontrader.com/free_online_trading_webinar.htm
>
> Its good to see and hear the person face to face so you can make an
> informed judgement.
>
> PS Have you ever wondered why dontlose your ass has an article on
> Jake?
>
> Cause they have something to sell (see the $29 book with upsell!)
> and Jake's name attracts.
>
> Its called negative selling.
>
> PPS A few years before Forbes wrote a very complimentary article on
Bernstein.

> At 11:57 PM 6/11/2006, you wrote:
>
> ><<http://www.dontloseyourass.com/jake.htm>http://
www.dontloseyourass.com/jake.htm>
> >http://www.dontloseyourass.com/jake.htm
> >
> >Good point, and it is valid for 99.9% of others who publish
newsletters or
> >sells systems. I watch this group and equis forum for about 2
years every
> >day and each and almost every day a new sucker appears and ask
questions
> >about the best plugin and/or system that he can buy (i should sell
systems
> >and plugins). I don`t want to offend anybody but....come on
people...try to
> >work 3-4 years (about 1 year you will spend it on looking for a
great
> >indicator or system even if u already read and u`ve been told that
no such
> >thing exist and after that or even sooner you will start to doubt
(if u are
> >smart) that you can make money with technical analysis as it is
presented in
> >99,9% of the books, and one question will arise: HOW THEY DO IT? -
"they" are
> >those people that actually succeed on the long run- and you will
start to
> >think: it must be something...maby management combined with a
statisticaly
> >proved entry or...the exit is so important?...oh my god it is
harder that i
> >tought it will be...the metastock system tester its a crap, those
simulation
> >functions are very good but it is working so slow with them and it
is
> >imposible to do portofolio level testing and the results are not
normalized
> >and are influenced by the value of the market and much much
more...anyway it
> >is a crap....where can i find a system tester...hmm.. here it
is...lets
> >start to test ...ideea1 busted, ideea2 busted .....ideea60
busted...oh my
> >god that guy it was telling the truth about technical
analysis...ideea101
> >busted ...ideea 102 finnaly thats it....but i have only 10000$)
before even
> >think make ur first trade...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional