RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Free Online Trading Webinar

Hi Paul and Eduardo

You guys must be Hogs Traders!

That  Forbes article is the best ad for Jake's methods I have seen.

I assume you have gone back and tested the seasonal trades in Hogs
that Jake taught to that group in 1999 and so you want people not to
know what you know.

You will  find some very interesting numbers. I was suspicious of
what Jake had said because of that article until I asked Larry
Williams about Jake (yes a competitor) and he pointed out how well
the Hogs Seasonal trade had gone.

I went through and did the stats - I can send them if you like  but
its always better to do your own home work.

The S&P Trade he taught has worked too - just goes to show Forbes can be wrong.

Eduardo & Paul if you think Jake is full of bull you can prove it to
his face in about 4 hours.

<http://www.liontrader.com/free_online_trading_webinar.htm>http://www.liontrader.com/free_online_trading_webinar.htm

Its good to see and hear the person face to face so you can make an
informed judgement.

PS Have you ever wondered why dontlose your ass has an article on Jake?

Cause they have something to sell (see the $29 book with upsell!) and
Jake's name attracts.

Its called negative selling.

PPS A few years before Forbes wrote a very complimentary article on Bernstein.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)