[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Deel Momentum Filter / New High Screen

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "asis_rc" <asis_rc@xxx> wrote:

> Hi,
> Can anybody give me the code for the above mentioned exploration
> available at MS.
> Asish

HI asish

I strongly encourage you to design your own preference trading system
that siut you. I understand that as a new/ novice trader, you must be
in a desperate need of a reliable trading system.

Take an example (me); on the first position I was so desperado for a
reliable trading system. I try to approach most vendors. Some are
wise enough to encourage me to design and provide me a bit hints in
designing a new trading system. for e.g wabbit, roy larsen, pumyrish
and a couple people that can be considered as leading and vocal
experienced traders and designers(could not mentioned 1 by one).
others are only jerks. the most rediculous is that one of the trader
admit him self as a pro who design a mid class trading system but the
main thing is he was too over confident with his trading system. let
me give you this fact. at one hand he is selling his stuff that
according to him as a great tool but on the other hand if you
scrutinize the detail ; he just pulled off from using that stuff in
his trading system.???????

in addition, this is the most important. be aware of some commercial
trading system. if the vendors' system is soo good why dont they
trade it for them self wasn't it better than selling it? or some just
selling their system but at thye time when their system has been
improved at the climax level they just stop selling it.

NOw, I manage to design a trading sytstems that have been proove well
by using trade sim. in eqity trading compounding the return
(annualised)58% for mining and speky company. and gueess what with
CFD trading the first 2 week inception is 87% winning rate and now
almost 120% and it still growing
drawdown only small but I have to allow 500 to 700 from the first
entry point for specky mining. but this fix stop seldom happen if I
trade with CFD most of the trade that I enter hardly ever miss out. a
big wave. and the most important is this system has a very short term
holding period i.e. max is 10 days aka2 weeks trading period

now I am designning a dip buy system and a short sell system and I am
working on it. Again through this long message I only try to give you
a mental support nothing behind this message. I  do not have any
intenTion to sell or to swap my trading system.

I am ready to provide a trade sim version result if in the future
someone saying that I am a hot air speaker

regards

JG

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional