Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] How to handle this 20 days Breakouts?

That depends on your trading time frame and exit strategy.

Short Term counter trend guys can play Turtle Soup - but they must
take their profits quickly.

Long Trend Followers have a more predictable Profitability over time
and they hang on and weather small losses and small pullbacks against
their initial entry.

In trading there is something for everyone

Regards
David Hunt
http://www.adest.com.au

At 11:33 AM 18/10/2006, you wrote:

>When it is recommended buy, sell and when it is recommended sell, buy as it
>will be "turtle soup"
>
>On 10/18/06, TA_Trader
><<mailto:tatrader%40netvigator.com>tatrader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > what about the close ? was it near the high or low?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)