Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] How to handle this 20 days Breakouts?

Eric,

I would suggest paying close attention to the volume when trading
breakouts. Ideally, you would like to see increased volume with the closes
at or near the top of the breakout bars indicating buying pressure. When
you see a wide range bar with high volume but closing around the mid-point
of the bar, it indicates that there is plenty of supply to satisfy the
demand. In this case, I would wait to see what happens after the
(inevitable) pullback.

Regards,
Kevin

At 04:05 18/10/2006 +0000, you wrote:

>Thank everyone for suggestion
>
>Let assume the close is in the middle point between High and Low, do
>you have any suggestion?
>The rule is from turtle, if you define a large outside day to
>be "turtle soup", do you have any suggestion on handle this
>situation? because turtle rule mentions nothing about this situation.
>Thank everyone in advance
>Eric
>
>--- In
><mailto:equismetastock%40yahoogroups.com>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
>"PJ Chai" <promedac@xxx> wrote:
> >
> > When it is recommended buy, sell and when it is recommended sell,
>buy as it
> > will be "turtle soup"
> >
> > On 10/18/06, TA_Trader <tatrader@xxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > what about the close ? was it near the high or low?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)