[EquisMetaStock Group] Elders Impulse System

Dear Group,

I was wondering if anyone has perfected exactly the same display as
that of Dr Elder for his impulse system for MetaStock V9.1.  I've
reviewed Jose Silva's formula and also attached the expert advisor as
sent to "markumansky" but I do not get the same display as that
depicted in Dr Elder's book "Entries & Exits" (this could be because I
don't know what I'm doing).  I've set up a template with his system
(i.e. main window with price bars, two MAs plus trading envelopes,
first inner window with MACD-H, and second with force index) but I
would like to colour the price bars as depicted in his books to show
buy (green), neutral (blue), and sell (red).  I've been to Dr Elder's
site but it seems rather expensive to pay US$199 just to colour some
bars.  Please note that I'm only a novice so a blow by blow description
of how to set up the impulse system bar colouring would be great.

Regards

Glenn

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional