[EquisMetaStock Group] Using MS9.1 EOD with eSignal

I use eSignal as my dta provider, have for some time now for other
software I use. A few months back I got MS9.1 EOD and with it, Equis
dude gave me a few months of Reuters data link to get me started. That
ran out a few months  ago. I then purchased a copy of QCollector for
eSignal. Great software, it allows me to get data from eSignal and
store it in MS format. HOWEVER, the symbol names (PSH-.V for Reuters,
and PSH-VC for eSignal) for the Canadian are diferent. Short of having
to load the Reuters list in QCollector, export it to a text file, then
editing in a text editor and then importing back into Qcollector as a
new folder, does anyone know of a work around for this? Like can the
MASTER or the EMASTER files be directly edited with visual basic (or
similar)
Thanks
 Longhair

<*> Your email settings: