RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] MS Version 10 Powerscreener

Lionel:
My comment was not about Powerscreener, but rather about fundamental data in
general. It's much harder to pin down fundamental metrics than O,H,C,L,V.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)