RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] MS Version 10 Powerscreener

Ron:

Thanks for sharing your experience about Power Screener.

I shall peek at the Motley Fool list.

Emanuel Derman, author of my "My Life As A Quant", has made a number of his
talks and papers available at his web site
http://www.ederman.com/new/index.html

Follow the links on the left side of the page. They wont teach you how to be
rich but you might find something helpful.

He points out that no model is perfect and should be used with a skeptic's
attitude.

Regards,

Lionel Issen

PS. Was your neighborhood affect by the 911 toxic cloud?

  _____