Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Expert Commentary % since YTD

Thanks Roy

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi Tony
>

> The Trade Equity Funds indicator and Display module (version 6.1)
can provide this information (and much more) directly on chart. The
displayable options are shown below. While I'm sure the indicator and
display module could be adapted to an expert I feel that this would
be somewhat clumsy. As an indicator TE can default to any of the
options below on any or every chart.

> A Trade Equity exploration can be used to plot portfolio
performance across all funds. TradeSim it's not, but at least it's
free.

>  0, $ gross profit or loss
>  1, $ net profit or loss - excludes capital (Cp)
>  2, $ equity gain or loss per trade
>  3, % equity gain or loss per trade
>  4, $ gain from winning trades
>  5, $ loss from losing trades
>  6, # of winning trades
>  7, # of losing trades
>  8, trade is currently active
>  9, bars in each trade
>  10, total bars in all trades
>  11, maximum favourable excursion
>  12, maximum adverse excursion
>  13, % gross profit or loss
>  14, maximum $ risk per trade
>  15, maximum % risk per trade
>  16, maximum $ risk across all trades
>  17, maximum % risk across all trades
>  18, cost of last position entered (F)
>  19, $ return at years end (and year-to-date)
>  20, % return at years end (and year-to-date)
>  21, $ return at current-date end-of-year
>  22, % return at current-date end-of-year}
>

> Regards
>
> Roy
> www.metastocktips.co.nz

<*> Your email settings: