[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Calculate 52-week range

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "johng9999" <johngalenski@xxx>
wrote:

> Since no one replied to my recent post, I may not have explained my
> problem clearly. I am new to this,but all of my attempts have met with
> syntax errors.
>
> All I am trying to do is calculate in Explorer the most recent 52-week
> range expressed as a percent of the 52-week Low price.
>
> Thank you for any help you can provide.......John

John,

As you were getting syntax erors, can we assume you had actually
written some code?  If so, post your code and ask someone to help fix
the errors.  You will get faster and better responses than meerly
asking for a solution.

Also, try to help yourself. Try Googling to find metastock code for 52
week highs and 52 week lows.  There are hundreds of results.  Pick
one/some and work your way through them.  Take out the good bits from
someone else's code and leave the bad bits.  You might not even need
to any editing at all.  For example, see:
http://www.stockmeetingplace.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1239#pid6114