Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Calculate 52-week range

John,
      Try to express your idea as a formula.
52-week range ?
52-week Low price ??? lowest price of 52-week ?

j> Since no one replied to my recent post, I may not have explained my
j> problem clearly. I am new to this,but all of my attempts have met with
j> syntax errors.

j> All I am trying to do is calculate in Explorer the most recent 52-week
j> range expressed as a percent of the 52-week Low price.

j> Thank you for any help you can provide.......John

j>
j> Yahoo! Groups Links

j>

Best regards,