Re[2]: [EquisMetaStock Group] 105-year-old Wall Street guru

An easy mistake to make; we've all done it at one time or another.
Tiny URL (http://tinyurl.com/) is a pretty nifty solution to those
annoyingly long URLs.

From: Jose Silva <josesilva22@xxxxxxxxx>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, September 1, 2006, 11:27:00 PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] 105-year-old Wall Street guru

Lionel:

Judging by your consistently uninformed posts, you seem to come
across (to me) as a completely clueless poster - you just simply
don't get it.

Whenever you come across some "wrong advice", you'll do yourself (and
others) a favour by asking: could I possibly have gotten this wrong?

And as for any unanswered posts directed to me, please kindly point
them out so that I may answer them.

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxx>
wrote:

> Jose:
>
> I still get the same message.
>
> Can you give me a valid unfractured link to this site, if you are
> unable to do so don't give me unnecessary and wrong advice.
>
> Even the best people lose some of their marbles when they reach the
> mid nineties.
>
> You haven't answered the questions by other members.
>

> Lionel
>

> Sorry, the page you requested does not exist
> or cannot be served at this time.om
> Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] 105-year-old Wall Street guru
>

> Lionel, how long have you been using this usergroup?
> Please don't tell me that you have yet to work out how to copy &
> paste broken links into a browser's address window...
>
> Ctrl-C:
> http://www.bloomber <http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/> g.com/apps/
> +
> news?pid=20601109&sid=aEdasIztSWlc&refer=exclusive
>
>> There are a lot of people avoiding US stocks, so what else is new?
>
> There are not many 105yo veterans doing it. ;)
>
> jose '-)
> http://www.metastocktools.com
>

> --- In equismetastock@ <mailto:equismetastock%40yahoogroups.com>
> yahoogroups.com, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@> wrote:
>
> "sorry the page you requested does not exist"
>
> Can you post the article and who is this guru?
>

> There are a lot of people avoiding US stocks, so what else is new?
>

> Lionel
>

> _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

--
Sign at the psychic's Hotline: Don't call us, we'll call you.