[EquisMetaStock Group] Tripple Screen Weekly signals on daily charts

If you want to learn how to do all of this kind of stuff, read Roy's
newsletter.

There have been dozens of posts from subscribers saying that MSTT is
best MS tool out there. There isn't another plug-in, add-on or
whatever from Equis that gets that kind of support from users. None.

If you get all of the back issues, every thing you want to
do--including actual useable advice on making money--is in the there.

However, there is one thing you have to do to learn to test whatever
guru crap has caught your fancy. You actually have to read the
newsletters--all of them. There is no subsitute, no other quick and
easy way, no "free" source of information.

MSTT may not be perfect but it's a whole lot better than the rest of
junk you can waste your money on. Rather than piss away thousands of
dollars in learning curve tuition, spend a couple of hundred on MSTT
and get started down a good path to trading success.

It's really simple.

www.metastocktips.co.nz

Super