Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Newsletter

Hi

  Newsletter is probably the best I ve come across

  I ve been trading for some 27 years, nothing  else comes close

  Regards

  Bill

Paolo <italoarg76@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Roy,
Many memebers are angry with me because my comemnt about some
recommendations of your newsletter.
I've never read your newsletter but I'm sure It should be very
interesting.
I'm sorry If you was offended.
I'm trying to appologize.
Best regards,
Paolo

PS: It's obvious you are a referent for many people.
You must know you are the same for me.