Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] a dirty fraud..............must read....

But they should have remove their claim of giving Indian data free for life time on their website.....

  Milind

Lars Widlund <Lars.Widlund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hello.
I just downloaded historical quotes for
USA-stocks with MLDownloader without any problem.
So donīt say that it is a fraud from Peter Zierl who made MLDownloader.

He is not responsible for that Yahoo have stop
with historical quotes for the market you are interested of.

Lars