Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] a dirty fraud..............must read....

Hello,

  Thank you very much for the suggestion will try to do so...
  As far as consumer forum is concern will require international forum but I think media is a simple way....

  Milind

Sukhen Mitra <seanmitre@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hi Milind,
I am extremely sorry to hear this. Can you trace the IP address and the
location thereby? Most probably, they'd be located in Mumbai only.Get in to
the consumer forum, don't spare these SOBs. From what you've written, it
seems they were trying to deliver the data that yahoo used to offer for
free. Now yahoo stopped that service but these b#$@#$%^s are still charging
and taking money from innocent people. You must inform moneycontrol and CNBC
also - they are most widely watched ones.

Best.

- Sukhen