Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] I've recently spent almost $3,000

1) I gain nothing from the sale of MSTT.
2) I have permission to send emails to the forum.
3) Some people in the forum do not receive emails but check the forum website.
4) d> 4) MSTT (MetaStock Tips and Tools) is fantastically excellent value.
I also gave opinions on Metastock (Reuters/Equis product, positive opinion), Reuters Datalink
(Reuters/Equis product, positive opinion), TradeSim Enterprise (positive opinion), ICE (former Equis
employees, somewhat negative opinion), Spyglass (former Equis programmer, positive opinion),
Metastock Performance Systems Plus (Reuters/Equis product, in process of establishing opinion).

5) I say why I have put ICE on the backburner.

6) I say why I am going to buy Spyglass.

7) I say I am currently backtesting the Metastock Performance Systems Plus systems.

Regards.
David.