RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Coloring of Indicators

You can make a template with the different moving averages in the color and
line width that you want. Look up templates under help.

Do you really need multiple moving averages? All you need are long, short,
and intermediate moving averages. The Swedes call these multiple moving
average plots "fishnets". Just as fishnets confuse the fish, these plots
tend to confuse the viewer.

Hope this helps

Lionel

  _____