[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Inserting Indicators

Chandan,

There sure is.

This is covered in the user's manual and is one of the reasons that
you should read it. Basically you will need to create a new default
template.

When you have Metastock opened, look to the top and click on
the "help" icon. Next select template...default. It will explain how
it should be done.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "chandan_lall_seal"
<chandan_lall_seal@xxx> wrote:

> Hello Everybody,
>
> I have a folder containing 1000 securities and I would like to
insert
> an indicator, say RSI, to all the charts in that folder. Is there
any
> shortcut way of doing it other than by opening each chart and
> inserting it one-by-one? Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thank