[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Bi-daily instead of weekly Stoch and CMO Indicators

Adrian, the best and easiest solution to smoothing-out chart noise,
is to apply a 2-day SMA to your daily indicators.  Bi-daily code
complicates matters and is not an optimal solution.

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "stokkkid" <tun_kyi@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I am using the weekly Double Smoothed Stochastic and the weekly
Chande

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM