From: stokkkid
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2006 10:31 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Bi-daily instead of weekly Stoch and CMO Indicators

Hi there,

I am using the weekly Double Smoothed Stochastic and the weekly Chande
Momentum Oscillator I found on Roy's great website and they both work
very well for me. Since I am experimenting with bi-daily charts in
order to remove some of the noise of daily charts, I tried to program
a bi-daily Double Smoothed Stochastic as well as a bi-daily Chande
Momentum Oscillator, however I wasn't very successful. I thus would
greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me with that.

Thanks a lot,

Adrian