[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: ADX

Hi Ciro,

Metastock calculates ADX as specified by its creator (Welles Wilder).
MS will truncate the calculated ADX to an integer.
I have not used eSignal, but many other programs calculate ADX as a
whole number (e.g., 29.59). Look at eSignal's value to see if it is an
integer or whole number.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM